Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lexi Bear

I thought I would share a few pictures of our sweet Lexi Bear. She is growing up so fast. In just the last few weeks she has begun to show so much more personality. She loves playing with her animals. She knows so many different animals, some by name others by sound. For example, cows are "Moo" and dogs are "puppy, arf arf". Enjoy the pictures of my sweet little girl, she is truly a blessing and I love her so much!!

My Beautiful Baby Girl!


Lexi loves to "organize" the movies. She has picked out one of my favorite movies here, "While You Were Sleeping."

Lexi is trying to fill daddy's shoes. She and daddy have such a fun time together.

Lexi loved opening presents! She got a book with a stuffed Elmo. Of course to Lexi it is 'Mo. She loves 'Mo!

Lexi got some small stuffed animals in her stocking from daddy. She got an "ahh ahh" and a puppy. She loves monkeys and puppies.

Lexi and a few of her friends.

5 comments:

MontyG3..4! said...

Those mashed potatoes are so creamy.

Mary mashed them.


:)

So, it's official. I miss you and want Emma and Lexi to meet. So maybe this summer we will take a girl's trip up 35/over 40 to see you guys....and you and Rabu can have a date night. :)

Joy said...

aw, those are so cute! Love all those pix!

Karen Owens said...

Oh my goodness!!! She is such a doll!

liesel said...

She is absolutely adorable!

Mindy said...

Wow Kyna! Lexi is really growing!!! She looks so much older and grown up since I saw her at the wedding!