Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Where have I been?

OK so that title is two fold... I have not posted many things lately, I have like 3 or 4 posts that I need to do from the Thanksgiving holiday, but good things come to those who wait.

Also where have I been?...everyone has been talking about Etsy this and Etsy that. I have been "meaning" to get on there for awhile. Well my ornament search for Paisley's first Christmas ornament sent me there. And OH MY GOSH, where have I been?!?! What a wonderful collection of handmade things! www.etsy.com

So I ordered her ornament, I would show you a picture but I will save that for another post where I will show you both Lexi and Paisley's 2009 ornament and why I picked them. I can't wait until they can thoughtfully pick out their own ornaments, this is going to be a fun tradition.

So I leave you wanting more, stay tuned to the leyva life!

No comments: