Monday, May 4, 2009

Paisley Noelle ~ 6 weeks

Our sweet little Paisley is already 6 weeks old! It is amazing how quickly the time flies by. She is getting so much bigger. She is starting to fill out. Her little legs are starting to get that adorable baby chunk! I love chunky baby legs. She is so much more aware of what is going on around her. She is having longer awake times during the day. Thankfully her extended awake times are not during the night. She is actually getting pretty good at sleeping for at least 5 to 6 hours strait most nights. Thank God!

Notice the dimple on her cheek! Lexi has one on the opposite side! They each just have one dimple. Cute, cute, cute!

I am still on maternity leave for another six weeks. I am so thankful for being able to take 12 weeks off from work. I am having such a wonderful time getting to know my little Paisley.


Lexi is warming up to Paisley more and more every day. She will come by me when I am burping her and pat her on the back and shush her. She will also play with Paisley's hair. Today Lexi was playing with her baby doll and was rocking her, shushing her and asking her if she wanted milk. She is a good little momma!


1 comment:

MontyG3..4! said...

dimples are awesome.


I'm so glad you get such a long leave. And how cool is it that you should have a few weeks with Rabu home, too!