Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I {HEART} Valentine's Day!!

So I am pretty sure that with Christmas as my #1 favorite holiday Valentine's Day comes in Second...oh wait, then there is Easter...hmmmm. Anyway, I love Valentine's Day and always have. My most vivid memory of Valentine's day is coming home from school and mom had little gifts for us sitting at our places at the table. Something so fun about that.

I have been trying to make it a fun event for our girls as well. We filled out their Valentines for their friends at school and they were so excited to take them. I also went all matchy matchy with their outfit for today too. (mostly cuz it was easy!) And when I came home I brought them all a new my little pony to play with. Small simple and cheap! :)

I asked Lexi at dinner what Valentine's day meant to her and she said, "that I love Jesus and he loves us." Yes I melted. What joy!

So here are my girls wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day!




4 comments:

Becca said...

Okay, I need to go to bed like 10 minutes ago, but I keep hitting the play button on this video. Love those little ladies!

kyna said...

I know!!! I watched it a million times.

Deborah said...

Awwh too cute! Gotta make more 'bideos'

P.s. Tell them that sompin (a surprise from Mimi) is comin in da mail

Mom said...

Cherish the moments...it goes so quickly. Love you, Mom