Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dreamy Enchiladas

Disclaimer: I have not met many enchiladas that i didn't like, so my opinion could be a bit bias.
I made these Chicken Enchiladas from Gina's Skinny taste blog, and oh my goodness!! They are so good. I was literally in Mexican food heaven! The chicken was so moist and flavorful. One of my complaints with chicken enchiladas is that the chicken tends to be dry. That is definitely not the case with these!! I seriously could write a book on how good these are! So since I do not have the time nor do I want my first book to be about chicken enchiladas, you will just have to try them for yourself!

Next time I will take it easy on the chipotle peppers because they were too spicy for the girls to enjoy, but man Rabu and I will be fighting over the leftovers today. Really easy since I did as she suggested and did crock pot chicken on Monday so my shredded chicken and homemade chicken broth were already done and ready!

Enjoy!

No comments: